Friday 20 February 2015

BrainStorming

Brainstorming
Memories:public school I remember it as the first week of October it was like entering a strange and confusing world, so many people I just never seen before so many kids in one place it was strange , so many things done in strange ways,the teacher was so nice and  classmates even more so, however the rules were so strange, the kids asked me if I just moved to Kincardine and insisting against it,figuring out what a test was, getting glass, the only classroom in school with a smart board, getting to understand the world was a little bigger than I  Thoughts, and trying to figure out why school wasn't like it was on TV, rules were so weird and i did not get any of them, games that every knew (expect me) and meeting my two best friends who will guide me through the unknown
Summer with the Wilsons,it was summer I had just come back from camp mom had decided to stay home. everyone else hoped in the car and we made the longest most boring car ride up to thunder bay, my aunt Tracy and uncle Dave had just kinda finish their new cabin more like a mansion it had was big and fancy like staying it what felt like riches the bedrooms and decor just beautiful, of coarse it was not complete and the entire stay their would be hic up here and there where it was the kitchen not working or the electronics, mostly the worst part was the spiral staircase i have a fear of stairs and they put me on up stairs why? oh well  Sunny warm,belonging, discovery of family, over coming fear, books, superheroes.escape
cadet camp, anger, sadness, freedom, lots of people, survival, different, educational, weird, short , friendship,escape  
Anime North 2013, excitement, belonging, sunny, fun, freedom, understanding, inspirational, escape
Camping years,
biking
winter in Montreal
moving
cabins

No comments:

Post a Comment