Wednesday 1 March 2017

Photography



 

My Great Failures Reflection

1.😩😖😌😕😋
          I sort felt frustrated at first with the camera being finicky with the snow and light meter, additionally many of the shots just were nit turning out well or the way I wanted. Then I noticed a majority of the photos I took during class time turned out horridly noisy and just useless which left me in despair. however after taking some photos at home with my sister a lot turned out okay and I was just relieved to have photos that I felt comfortable handing in. In the end I believe it turned not bad, possibly good , I  kind like how many of the shots look and the editing improving upon the photos making them look nice. 

2.     I failed with the light sensitivity with photos I took in class, rendering a lot of photos mostly unable  to edit with the amount of noise  distortion in the picture.  In a few of the pictures I struggled with the focus, specially getting it to focus on the face of the subject and keeping the subject off centre at times. I struggled to balance the class time time well and have a evenly shared use of the camera for a productive use of class time. Overall though it was easier this time with photography because of previous experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment