Sunday 12 April 2015

Art movie reflection

Art Movie Reflection

To create the art movie I used the given clips and some new ones from video.net then edited them using premier pro. Honestly I found coming up with a good idea in brain storming very difficult most of my ideas I didn t like or were to violent for school. Eventually I sort of gave up taking the loose idea and just messing around with the order of diffrent clips trying to get something to work. Just a lot of trials and error. In the end I settled for a basic environmently friendly message that I hope shone through the kind of jumbled mess I made. I tried but I can not say whether in complete confidence that I liked what I made and I do not think even extra time ever would save this grade.
The idea I started attempting to make was supposed to be environmental however it kind of evolved into a apocalyptic environmental message. The beginning is a sunny day filled with normal actions and lots of warm outdoor feel. Then shockingly some carelessly litters, elderly people are shocked at the young population's action however time carries on pollution and progress continues in till progress destroys society and life on earth.
The clips have been edited by blending and overlaying of other effects. Also I added some transition and filters to add a fluent flow to the project.
For this project the award was in just getting something I personally like to hand in. I didn't really like the project overall however experimenting with the program and editing old movie clips was the the best part.
My favourite part that believe is the best part are the ink flower part it just has what feels to be a very elegant flow to it that conveys just the right mood. If I had more time I most likely would have found better music or attempt to add and balance sound effects , also work on making some parts faster and other slower which I know was not done to the best of my ability. I also would of liked to use more of the old movie clips than I did use however over all for how long it took me I think the project turned out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment