Wednesday 29 April 2015

Toy Hack Reflection

The cutest cyborg of all strawberry k-9 is a toy for all ages combing the most advanced technology of today with a child like innocence.  Soft fluffy fur and bright colours makes the dog and somewhat realistic approach to future technology. Making what might seam like a scary concept familiar and cuddly. My favorite part has to be the glowing eyes the red tinted circles looks so cool. The wheels are a cute addition they blended well and just work well. I like the Sound box too it just a fun addition. I don't like the nose for I think it doesn't blend well with the rest of the dog. I don't like how the green eye doesn't light up as well as the other. I don't like how I didn't find a way of creating a switch for the eyes. If I was to redo the assignment I might make some sort of collar for the dog. I would make a better looking nose for the dog. Lastly I would do some thing to make the other ear more tech like.

No comments:

Post a Comment